It is currently Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: The Link-local Ipv6 reset when i stop or close the proyect..
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:20 pm 

Hello to everybody! im not really sure if this topic belong here, but i hope someone of you can help me..

I was trying to implement different topologys in GSN3 using IPv6, until now, every its fine at the configuration part, but i have a little problem when i work using just the link-local address.. for example: i work in a proyect using static route's and i dont want to generate global address to comunicate the networks, so, i used the link local (FE80).. i configured everything and all works fine, the problem that i saw is when i save the configuration on each router, and saved the proyect.. i closed stoped the simulation and closed it.. When i came back in a different day and open the proyect didnt work, cause the link local address changed.. so the static route's was no longer funtional... i have to write one by one, one more time until the simulation works again..

Every time that i stoped the proyect and close the simulation the link local change over and over and over... someone who knows wath i can do??? thaks for your help!! good day to everyone!!