It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: [BUG?] New IOU project using previous IOU project CFGs
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:42 am 

Hi,
I've noticed a strange behaviour in GNS3 1.0beta2 on OSX 10.9.4 when using it in conjunction with VirtualBox GNS3 VM for using IOU images:
I've started a new project, say projectAAA, and I've noticed the creation of the folder /home/gns3/GNS3/projects/projectAAA (I hope the path is correct, I'm trying to recall it to my memory from the last time I've seen it). Then I used the lab and when I've finished I've stopped the lab, saved the project and created a new projectBBB: as soon as I add the first IOU device to projectBBB, the folder on the GNS3 VM /home/gns3/GNS3/projects/projectAAA is automatically renamed to /home/gns3/GNS3/projects/projectBBB. Then, when I start the lab the routers are already configured since they're still using the configurations of projectAAA... The only way to avoid this, is restarting both the local GNS3 and the GNS3 VM.... I think this is not the "wanted behaviour" so I'd like to point out this thing, maybe it gets corrected in the next beta release.