I created video how to connect GNS3 topology running on Fedora Linux to real world via tap interface bridged with Linux Ethernet card.
Size: 28098 KB
A final step is uploading running-config to tftp server running on the same Linux machine as GNS3.
These are the steps you must do:
1. check if bridge-utlis is installed
2. check if TUN driver is installed
3. create TAP interface
4. bridge interafces: tap<-->virbr0<--->eth
5. bring up interfaces: tap, virbr, eth
6. assign IP address 0.0.0.0 to eth
7. assign IP address to virbr0
8. create and configure cloud in GNS3
9. connect router to cloud via tap interface
10. run tftp server
11. save running-config to TFTP server
Big thanks to joshatterbury tutorial I use to create this video.
All my tutorials can be found here:http://brezular.com