GNS3
http://forum.gns3.net/

IOU Image for gui version 1.0a7.dev2
http://forum.gns3.net/topic10566.html
Page 1 of 1

Author:  quincytynes [ Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:39 pm ]
Post subject:  IOU Image for gui version 1.0a7.dev2

Hey everyone,

I recently purchased a subscription for GNS3 and installed everything on windows and it worked fine. Now I have switched to Linux ubuntu and downloaded everything from git and build it all succesfully. The problem is now if I want to add a IOU device it says :

Quote:
Could not connect to server 192.168.208.128:8000: GUI version 1.0a7.dev2 differs with the server


Now I went onto the website of 192.168.208.128:8000/upload and saw it said Select & Upload (v1.0a6) This is the latest version from sourceforge. Does this mean the current latest version doesn't work with IOU ?

Thanks in advance,
Quincy

Author:  claydon_dan [ Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: IOU Image for gui version 1.0a7.dev2

quincytynes wrote:
I recently purchased a subscription for GNS3 and installed everything on windows and it worked fine. Now I have switched to Linux ubuntu and downloaded everything from git and build it all succesfully. The problem is now if I want to add a IOU device it says :

Quote:
Could not connect to server 192.168.208.128:8000: GUI version 1.0a7.dev2 differs with the server

The problem is right there... 1.0a7.dev2 does not equal 1.0a6

quincytynes wrote:
Now I went onto the website of 192.168.208.128:8000/upload and saw it said Select & Upload (v1.0a6) This is the latest version from sourceforge. Does this mean the current latest version doesn't work with IOU ?

You have two options...
  1. Run IOU directly on Linux (I won't go into details as there are numerous in the Early Release forum)
  2. Use the github tag for 1.0a6 release either:
    or...

You'll probably want to do the same for both gui and server

Author:  quincytynes [ Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: IOU Image for gui version 1.0a7.dev2

claydon_dan wrote:
The problem is right there... 1.0a7.dev2 does not equal 1.0a6

I know I just wanted to include it for the rest of the question.
claydon_dan wrote:
You have two options...
  1. Run IOU directly on Linux (I won't go into details as there are numerous in the Early Release forum)
  2. Use the github tag for 1.0a6 release either:
    or...

You'll probably want to do the same for both gui and server

Thanks, I will take a look at both options !

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/